A beautiful free area that the entire family can enjoy. Stroll through the Ohio Stone path and learn about stone native to Ohio.
– Help your children create fabulous jeweled crowns and other fun arts and crafts
– Enjoy a beverage while your children bounce themselves silly on the inflatables
– Learn about all of the different types of trails in Ohio from the Ohio Department of Natural Resource team, as well as activities to do this fall, including hunting, fishing, and camping.
– Polka with the strolling accordionists
– Face Painting
KidsLinked Sunday Family Funday!
– Princesses & Super Heroes Breakfast
– 1 mile, 1/2 mile, 1/4 mile Bubble & Treasure Run
– Royal & Super Parade